Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunny day Brighton.

Couldn't find few stuffs here in Eastbourne, so I thought of making a trip to Brighton to get them and I was pretty sure that I could rely on Brighton. Contemplating between London and Brighton, but since I am much more familiar with Brighton, so what the heck. Plus I still have one bus pass that Shahin gave me last two weeks as he had 2 left that he used to go to work. He didn't need it anymore, so he gave it to me. So I had used them wisely then! lol

It was nice and sunny, and even sunnier in Brighton. The bus was full and they even do special service "via Beachy Head" which is a norm on Sundays only. Got off Brighton, got my first coffee shot from Starbucks whilst deciding where I should go. I was walking aimlessly in the crowd of moving people and having the lists running through my head. Suddenly I remembered the whole purpose me being there, looking for my sis's Chanel stuff which I couldn't find in Eastbourne. Then, to Woolworths, Robert Dyas, Zara (twice), Aldo, TOPMAN, oh well... every corner I would say. Brighton is just huge come to think of it. Everywhere I walked, I discovered new interesting looking alley, which I decided to skip.

At 1.30, I thought I had everything I needed. Looking for this Chinese grocer, and it's no longer there. Wasted my energy up that hill!! argh! Then popped into M&S and got myself lunch. Left M&S and there, the bus to Eastbourne waiting. Then I decided to eat my lunch on the bus then, plus it was quite empty. But traffic was horrible. Worst than it was coming in.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So here's me with my "posh" lunch, overlooking magnificent views of the Sussex Downs and nice warm sunny weather... Bless!

Sandwich for main, and the Honduras King Prawns with Dip as starter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For the "Champagne", it's Peach and Grape of 2008! =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The scenery

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: