Sunday, June 22, 2008

First week of my summer break in Brunei.

Departed Eastbourne around 3am, and Shahin drove me straight to Heathrow. Had awful coffee breakfast at Heathrow, but that simply made my eye wide opened as I didnt get to sleep for more than 24 hours as a preparation for the time change.

Arrived safely in the morning of Saturday. Landed safely without any problems throughout the flight. The flight wasn't really bad and it was light that I had both seats to myself. It felt so quick, maybe because I was overly excited to go home. I didn't get to watch the movies as I slept throughout the flight except on meal times. The crew were friendly too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


On arrival, saw my little Joshua outside the arrival hall. He gave me a HUGE hug and a big kiss. That alone has already made my Brunei trip this time a pleasant one. He couldn't stop saying "I miss you usu, I love you usu". Bless!!!

Just look at him now, how he has grown up so quickly!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So today is my first week in Brunei. I've arranged my placement for this July and I'm still waiting for the call from the Medical Education Centre at the hospital. Had a good chat with my ex-nursing friends and staffs at the hospital yesterday.

Brunei hasn't changed much except for few road widening, and new layout especially in the capital. The heat is bearable so far and loving it to the bits!! Been reunited with the foods and of course my lil car!!! hhehehe

Just look at the beach scenery here. Something I really missed whilst I was away.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My lil baby!!! Hehhehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And my reunion with char kway teow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


p/s: thanks to the newly introduced wireless internet connection. Thinking that I won't be staying long here, buying the modem and subscribing the internet wouldn't be worthwhile. So I thought I might just upgrade my phone simcard to a 3G, and connect to the laptop for internet connection. Indeed, made the right decision. It's very fast (broadband connection), cheap and reliable. heheh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: