Sunday, June 08, 2008

My baby's heart is arrested!

Well, who is Sani without his camera? Remember that time on last winter when the lens of my old Nikon went kaput? When I frantically impulsively bought this new camera that instant! Perhaps, everyone knows Sani with his camera wherever he goes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today, I was busy drenching my bank account on shopping. I bought myself new pairs of sandals, spring jacket (which I need for next year or when I come back during the fall season) to replace my lost GAP jacket, but still doesn't feel the same, some work clothes, and few other stuffs as well. Plus, my warm wears are all faded and worn out. Even the Zara is now has got holes, and the rubber bands are all loose which I still wear them.

My Jacket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And can't help myself but to get this cute little thing. Now you can get in kids size in what ever the adults wear! So, I am sure someone will be looking cute this summer!! If the uncle's cool, the lil nephew has to look extremely cool as well!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I thought, why not take some pictures of what I have bought today. That's when the "memory card error" kept on flashing. I've tried re-formating from the camera and the laptop, it didn't work fully. Shots were still possible, but images were unidentified. Tried scanning it, and found virus detected in it. Cleaned and quarantined the virus, it didn't help at all. Instead, the memory card is now arrested!!!! Immediately I looked out for new memory card, but will it worth it? Remembering I still have the old memory card (256MB), but obviously, won't be able to take much photos as I previously could. Perhaps, some patience will be alright where I can buy it back home, and hopefully at a cheaper price.

So there goes, my baby's heart is arrested!!!!!!!! Goodbye.... Now I can only take 300+ pictures on "alright-ish" resolution.

So how do you like my brand new sandals?? Pretty suave eh!?!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: