Thursday, June 26, 2008

Proceed to Next Level.

Yes yes, I got my final Year 2 results. Alhamdulillah. It's not something I expected, rather, it is more than I expected. Really grateful and the hardwork has finally paid off. My heart kept on skipping a beat today as I was anticipating my results. At home, I couldn't stop checking the studentweb (StudentCentral) over and over again, but no avail. Suddenly, I was just checking out of random... KABOOM! It was there!!!!!!!

My final results, I got A,B,B,C,C,C which makes me a 2-1. I got B for the hardest of all, Biomechanics. Like I said, maybe because I have started to grasp the understanding, and slowly, I have gained interest which I will probably pursue for my postgrad Insya Allah. And the A is for Pharmacology. If you readers remembered, the poster presentation, yes... for that one I got an A!! ehehhe I am happy because, the results are more than I expected, and overall I managed to prove the authorities that I deserve the scholarship =D That was my biggest anxiety, to live up to the authorities expectations.

Anyways, good luck to all my fellow colleagues and friends!!! Do tell me the good news!

So now.... Year 3 it is!!! Woo hoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum! Hey, steady resultsnya, alhamdulillah. Congrats babes, looking fwd to seeing it upgraded to a 1st class next year and getting that bursary for MA in BioMechanics! :P Good Luck!

thrumyeyes said...

Congrats. Excellent result. All the best for next level.