Monday, June 23, 2008

Spending the days outside.

The weather has been great so far. So hot but tolerable, and resulted in my skin tan already. The thing with me is that, I don't turn that bronze tan. Being a typical Asian skin, but perhaps due to my oriental mix, instead of turning dark, I turned awfully grey!!

Yesterday, I was online and suddenly Alan@Seng came up online and asked what I was up to. He invited me over to his place and spend some time at his family's vegetable farm. Took my mum along and we spent few hours at the farm with his family. They were harvesting the water spinach (KangKong) and Spring onions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Look at these little baby kangkongs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ripe local oranges. Haven't had these for ages!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And of course, the price to pay.... mosquito bites!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The sunset

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And in the end, to quench the thirst after long day in the sun, a shot of Frappa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: