Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Car to the dentist?

Had an early day today as the little one didn't go to school. He was having a slight fever, but active as ever. Took the opportunity to take my car for alignment as I need the car to be in good condition before I start my daily commuting between Bandar and KB everyday again. Had been struggling to keep the car on the lane as the car kept on pulling to the left, and that can be dangerous as well as not good for the tyres lifespan. After the alignment, it was alright... ehhe Here's some shots I took whilst waiting.

Don't you think they look like those braces for orthodontics?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


To end, I'll leave you to this picture of sunset I shot this afternoon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


p/s: I will be reporting for duty this Monday at RIPAS Hospital Medical Education Centre. So if you happened to see me, do not hesitate to say hi!

No comments: