Sunday, June 01, 2008

Chippy shops in price war.

Kebab and chips are part of the British diet, hence the ubiquitous chippy shops. Eastbourne is no exception to this mushrooming of new chippy shops. As a result prices competition to attract more customers and mostly students like myself. Chips and kebab are common foods especially late night after clubbing or after tons of pints in the belly.

I was craving for this kebab, and contemplating between chinese takeaway. Staying around takeway shops simply made decision making a difficult one. I initially wanted to cook, but my housemates have cleaned the house as in major transformation for the landlord to check, I thought I better not dirty the kitchen with grease etc. So, kebab it is. Here's the kebab!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: