Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today?

Today has got nothing much to offer for my bored soul!

Only had few minor cases coming in. Other times were just being drilled and bombarded by questions thrown by Dr Sudha! aka Nini Kebayan!! Oh well.. I managed to answer them all tho... from diuretics to effects of atropine to certain conditions..! haha bravo... *taps shoulder*

Reply to taggers:

Chevvy: I am sorry to hear that! ehhe.. kejam eh your mom ah! ahhaa.. bahagia ia.... ahhaha.... that time she was wearing this red tarang baju! ahha meriah yo!!!!!

DingY: Hope you get well son babe! lay down on a flat firm surface. Preferably the floor with no matress!! Get some panadol to relief the pain.

Lilac: I hope you get well, good as new so soon! I am so sorry to hear all those painful bodyaches.

Mistress: ahhahaha... aku kiut? hahaha bahagia bahagia gue dibikin!!

Sol99: iatah ganya tu? nominees?? haha.. Aku mau jadi winner!! ahahhaha... tamak aku ah! ahhahahahahha

So guys I guess that's all I have for you! adios! WUBSS!!

No comments: