Thursday, March 17, 2005

Moment of madness!

Well well well where should I start? Should I start from the moment I woke up or what? I guess I shall start from last night!Last night? Where was I? Okay, I got back from work not the unusual late. It was about 9-ish. I was attending the doctors consultation room. It was not that busy. Dr Deisi was damn fast with her assessment! ahha.. I miss shadowing Dr Yan... altho he's quite slow but he's cool and informative... altho I'll be doing much of the askings and teachings! ahaha..

We had patient brought in dead yesterday. It was jinx I guess. When we had the ambulance call, two my other colleagues went out for the ambulance ride. Suddenly this harness fell down by me and I accidentally said... "ooh BID" (BID = brought in dead).... Time was running... 30 mins later... we recieved a radio call.... "parabase bravo coming over!... parabase bravo.. yes?..... we have BID!".... momentarily everyone has gone silent. Especially myself and a fren who was next to me...

Second scene: attended this Hijrah talk... ooh well you know what to expect. During the talk, I was laughing in one of the scene. Guess what happened? A splash of graffitti formed on my arm... what?! Yes... blood splashed from my nose! yes.. my monthly menses! hahahah yeah right!

Got home after all that hard day and hardwork *cough cough*.. went online.. and ada this msn popped up! haha Si Kambangs ku!! ahha Chevelle! ..... so we chatted about out future and we made a promise about our future career that we will support each other's endeavours. hahha.... I'll go do the foot care whereas she'll be doing the rehab cases! hhaha.... syndicate konon... ahhah... then in the end we thought... being "tortured" this way is better than being thrown out from our beloved family list!! ahha... sayangsss my family!! kan chev!!

So I went to sleep about.. 12-ish... And what happened this morning? Mom woke me up around 5.45am... and with semi concious.. I said... "aku kaja office hours kul 7".... hmm..... Suddenly I felt panas on my face!... wooosh.. it's 7.45am... I ran for my towels, hit the heather swtich on.. and shower laju laju... then zooom off to Hospital... ehhehe... My phone battery was dead!! Thank you! hahah... but luckily I arrived slightly few minutes behind time.

Hospital scene: nothing much. Only had Basic Life support being assessed on preview saja.. not real yet.. on some undefined date... jaga... just get ready!!! bwoh!!

had lunch with few mates! They were so loud.. and panat!! We laughed till our head off... and the driver had to stopped the car in the middle of the road just to get her laugh stop! mati banar eh! ahhaha... Why? we hit every road humps at 60kmph!!!! mati banar... walaupun pajero! haahahha...

Workload meter: DANGER ZONE!!! I have 3 assignements to be submitted this Saturday. Should I be scared? gosh.. I have my case study at 3000 words on paediatrics entitle Gastroesophageal Reflux, an Incident report, and my literature review.

My logbook is happily fulfilled! ahha bravo sani!! haha that' s the way it is.'

Love you guys!! Hugs tampars and terajang....
Sani Xhu!

thanx for reading peeps! haha... macam tah orang sanggup membaca jua! gahahah

No comments: