Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Just for laughs!

Right.. just short and quick!

While on our way back in the ambulance, the sirens were so loud. While checking and doing some assessment on the patient, we had to make a turn at the round about. I was putting back some of the equipment into the emergency tool box! ahhaha.... skali apa nah... while the ambulance made the quick turn in a fast speed... aku terslide terdasur kedapan!! hahaha... Luckily the male staff nurse had a quick response to stimuli... so he grabbed me just before I land my butt onto the ambulance floor! Kalau melabuk.. inda cali tu bui!!!!!! hahahahha..... Demikian lah al Kisah..

Btw.. I was so nervous. Female nurses were instructed to sit at the front. Patient was a known case of mental probs along with the sister who also suffers the same problem. Both have had cases of assaulting other humans of earth! siapa jua inda takut! Basar lagi badan sister nya tu!! mati ku! apa pedah terdasur mencium tarus and terhabab at the sisters private area! ahhahahahha... Air Bag plang tu banar!!! haha.. yeah I know I am jahat!! ahahha

Bah bye!

No comments: