Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hows life today mate?

Oh the answer to that will be GREAT and WICKED!!! ehehheheh

To start with, I just got back from work... hehehheeh rajin kan??

Today I was awakened by the knocks from my sister who I asked to accompany me to Boustead. My car made such a problem last night after the ride from Bandar. The temperature went up and on arrival I checked there was no coolant fluids anymore. So I was worried... cos my car atu my baby kali ah!! ahhaha

So I had one of the mechanics to hopped into my sister and got him to the house to check the car. He said it was nothing. So he pulled the hose and turned on the water pipe, filled in water until it was full. Made some testings and that was it. Car was certified A OK! went back to the agent.. and they charged me $25!!! Just for that? What da PHUCK! oh well.. since I am soo kecingss! haha.. so gave him lah.... and will do the maintenance checking this Friday. This won't happen if I knew what was the problem and the solution to that! SHITE! >sucks lemon<

At work, I decided to go home at 10 instead of 8pm. I started work at 12.30pm. heheh.. yeah you bet it is tiring! I only had less than 10 mins break to eat my prepared dinner. Work work and work is what it's all about. Altho I sincerely enjoyed it and I tell ya... it was fun!! Before I leave, went to the maternity floor to send in one mother for delivery! Yites! on the way back, I was soo scared to get back to my unit alone. The lif's door couldnt close cos stucked! So I took the long way back... soo freaky sunyi!!!!!!!!!!!! laju jalan ku!! the wheelchair I pushed pun tunggang terbalik! ahhahaa rasa kan ku angkat!!

Statistics: patient attended: approx 35. 5 emergency trolleys. 1 venepuncture. 2 post circumcision dressings 1 cannulation and 1 suturing.

Mom was so worried that I didnt even call or what to why I was not at home till around that time. Oh well, to my suprise she was passing by this emergency department while I was crossing over! aahhaha.. terkajut ku! "eh.. my mom!" said I... hehehe...

So now.. here I am sitting down blogging you just keeping you up to date about sani da cute as certified by SOL99 of BruStu! ahha *kambang ku eh!!*

Replies:
--------------
Bebee: heheh yeah.. definitely a misunderstood thang.. but then.. without me doin so it wont be fun innit? hahaha!!!

Hotdamn: why darling!! inda kan you inda mau present!! inda kan takut? napa you want me to be by your side? that will make you more frightened you know! hahahaha

Mistress: bahapa ko kan kawin lari? ahha jan di ikut tu anak ah.. eheh gauk tu! nanti ku acut!!

Hugs, Tampars, Terajangs and Luvs:
SaniXhu.

No comments: