Sunday, March 20, 2005

My brain is ageing.

Wassap peeps! hehe...

Was supposed to blog yesterday from school but inda ku mampu ber wireless!! hahah... pinjam si kawan... ia lari tah jua..

Yesterday, I had to submit my assignments. Only in the early morning that I realised I had some missing items in there. But it's too late to reverse or redo everything. Besides I am too lazy and too tired. Till now I couldnt be bothered with any work that is still pending.


The calculations exam results are out already. First the real answers were released. I was confident enough to pass. Before the index numbers were shout out, it was informed that only 4 candidates passed the exam out of 60plus. After the 4 Indexes were released, I started to cringe that I knew I failed. Next announcement was candidates who made only 1 mistake. My index number was the second to be mentioned. 4 of us made only 1 mistake. My mistake was only with units (eg. mg/mls/mcg) (It is a must 100% pass pharmacology test) Too bad, I will have to resit that paper in two weeks time. So my day went bad. Thanx to pinky tho for cheering me up in whichever way she could! You're the best gal!

So we went home as early as possible cos I had dinner to catch. Around 6.20pm I arrived at Cathy's. So we headed Bandar and picked Bebee on the way, Carol was in Sengkurong. We arrived at the ICC around 7.45pm. We headed straight in to the designated table. Show was excellent altho few pauses in between. Ahaha... it was not the ICC I've known up to last night. It had turned into a party or bar alike. It was Malam Rumpun Siwaja they called it. It was organised by the ITB students. It showcased the talents of fellow ITB students on the cultural side of Brunei cum a farewell dinner to the graduating Intake 18th of ITB. Overall, it was fun. I saw a BruStuer that I've never met, Lina. We were face to face and too bad she couldnt recognise me. Oh well, I wasnt making any move to say hi so partly was my fault too. hehhe

Today, woke up as my Sunday waking up time would be. I headed straight to Bandar. First stop Qlap to get some CNI stuff. Then to our house in Kilanas to arrange some furniture business with the house tenant. Mom checked the other houses as well then went to my aunt for wonderful ambuyat Lunch. Later, headed to see how's my custom made furniture goin on! Yeeah.. it was great and HUGE! aha.. amazed with it.. and they soon gonna start varnishing the top part! yay... Friday will be the delivery date!

Before heading back KB, stopped by at my nini's place. hehe.. Texted chevelle that I had a great time there eating the currypuffs! hehe... Her mother was hyperactive! ahha Not that I dont know! ahaha... habis ku siggung nya mun bercerita! ahaha... she asked about this Kambangs cousin, and I just say.. yeah and.. Ooh.. hahahah

So here I am.... blogging and spilling all the boredom I had. With my failure from yesterday, I guess I am getting blonde! haha as what my fren (nira) said to me... "sani you're blonder than I am!" haha... Blonder? such a word? haha

Signing out
Da Blonde! NOT!

*****************************************************
TAGGERS

Afee: thanx, will link ya in a bit!

Chevvy: Bah jan tah kawin, bujang saja tani lo! hahah tani kawin sama sama... di JPCC... combine save cost! haha

DingY: awoo me mish you to da max! kan meluah ganya inda jantung ku!!

Mistress: aku kiut? iakan??? haahahahahah

Hotdamn: hahah I'm watching ya! ahha


No comments: