Friday, March 18, 2005

Brain VS Time

Yo peeps! How things goin? *wave wave*

It's aint good with me today! Tomorrow is the dateline for my assignments! Still craving to finish the 3000 words.

Work Progress: VERY BAD! --> DANGER ZONE!

I just couldn't find ways to finish my work. Simply demotivated and unwilling. I wonder why this is happening??

My sister on the other hand just called from the UK. Yeah indeed it was great. It was quite a long time since I heard her lovely voice! :) I gave her this blog's link. I asked her to tag me.. and wonder if she can find her way! ahha.. Hope she reads this! Her burfday is coming up soon! eheh

Jol came here early morning.I have not even had my shower. *fresh bertakang berkarak masih yo* He knocked on my window and let him in. He was here to discuss the thesis's literature review. But yeah.. none is productive. Why? Because I am soo busy!!! ooh yes.. but not busy to blog! hahaha

Looking forward for the prom night tomorrow! heheh...

Aights peeps!
xHu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prom night? what prom? can i come??? :P

-hotdamn-