Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hmm Terangkat or Ternaik?! hahah

Song: Beautiful Ones by Suede.
Mood: Blunt
Physique: Scruffy!! awoo.. baru ku bangun tidur!

So, what about this terangkat or ternaik thing? haha.. *perv mode on*

Cathy, Bee, Carol and I were on our way from ICC. We dropped Carol off at Riverview. It all happened when I started to have this poor hearing! It's not that I'm deaf, but simply I pick things and comprehend it wrongly!! hahah.. yeah... lagging? yeah.. you can say that... besides.. it's not unusual to have me in such a way.

So, at the stop look go, there were one police car with 2 officers and a saloon car and a man. It was dark that area. The man's car was inclined up at the stable. Most probably being caught red handed and after a pursuit. That explains probably the one tyre up at the stable side.

So I was like... "hey apa saja dorang runding atu? At this time (12.30am)... hmm... lain ni..." so we laughed till our heads off. We needed a laugh to keep ourselves awake esp the driver that was! ahha....

So bebee continued the convo... " hmm.. memang dorang runding runding tu...... bolehlah 3000 saja... ini sudah akhir malam... ni ternaik sudah!!" (well I dont know if you guys can get this) hahah...

So from reverview... I was just laughing.. and the gals were just not that hyper laugh. Not until we reached Jerudong since the convo kept on going. So I cleared my doubt... " what you guys meant by ternaik tadi kan??" haha.... then they gave me "that" look..."the car lah!!!" hahahha... I couldnt stop laughing and they got the thang in instant!! haha.. "ahh.. lain ni si sani ah!!" hahahaha... palui... hahahahha

Credits for the laughters and Night go out to
Cathy and Bebee... for melayan my perveyness!! hahaha sorry guys! Since I was the only guy! oops! hahahhahaha...

But yeah.. wonderful night indeed!

Roger and Out!

No comments: