Thursday, March 24, 2005

Just for the blog's sake!

Heya Peeps! hehe...

First of all would like to say thanx to my wonderful peminat setia aka taggers! hahahh perasaan rasanya diri ini! hahaha. Just got back chilling with the guys! ehhe.. Faisal, Bandi, Zol, Pijan and Rezalin were coming. Rafie supposed to come, but he was late. We left before him. Met few Chinese old school mates. hehehe... suprise suprise. Chatted a little and few updates exchange. hehe... Obviously I was the ignorant one! ahhah outdated aku! hahaha

I am having my monthly hidung menses! Oh well, my pending presentation will be on Epistaxis this coming Thursday. Epistaxis? Commonly know as nose bleed lor! ehhehe..

How's work? Well nothing much. I only had the usual fun at the CNE lecture where we get to argue about one topic on your care approach and the progress to the top ranking officers! ehhee.. that's the only time when you can simply disagree! Oh yes do provide with that adequate and uptodate knowledge buddies! It was about Gastroenteritis among Paediatrics.

I only had one young patient who was bitten by a big centipede! basar banar!... My mate and I was soo panat... we put that evil centipede into a sterile container and let it alive. But then we decided to make that creature high or otherwise preserve it in formalin (which is used to preserve dead bodies or specimens). But to its unavailable.. I injected some Methylated Spirit! haha.. karau tarus the centipede! haha.. We pronounced it dead around 11.35am! Rigor Mortis was noted, pupil was unidentified, ECG shows dead! ahha Ventricular fibrilation if it were to exist! hahaha

OOh yes, my custom made cabinets are all set in place! hehe.. Quite satisfied with it. Now what's left is to paint my room and laminate the floor!! yippie!!! hehehe.. my study room looks like an office!! hahah... big study table!!! hahaha... I am soo content!

Right taggers these are for you:

Xeno: thanx for reading dude! I read yours too! Keep it updated yeah! hehehe thanx buddy! You're da man! hahah apakanz?! btw... ambulance ride? if you're not the ride sick type it's a fun experience! hahaha.. sure it is fun! mau ikut?! ehhehe... call 991!! ahha.. say the code.. NOVA! haha.. I'll come along! hahaha...

Lilac: haha... awu.... I know you liked that! ahhaha

Chevvy: awu seriously AIR BAG man!! hahahaha...... but I wont anticipate any smell that complements it!

Mistress: awu sikit lagi ku angkat! pakal saja barat! badan ku ani kurang labih jua tinggi wheelchair atu! hahaha... too bad! hahahaha.... ku tulak tulak saja! guys that's one of the reason why you guys liat wheelchair di hospital inda berseri! ahhaha... kes ketakutan... umban saja! and pakai buang boring!! main tulak lunsur! aahah or lumba!

Btw: just a lil preview on what's up for tomorrow, the Friday. I'll be having some management course organised by the KB Hospital. It will be at the Pantai Jubli. My panat gang will be joining! hahah picnic hantap kami.. insyallah will have some pics. hhehehe... jan saja hujan! We were asked to take along tikar, clothings, towel and tikar. hahah.. picnic kan? savvy?!?!

Ciao mates!!
love, hugs, kiss, kick, somersault, smack, twist and chacha
xHu.. your one and only virtual xhutungs!

No comments: