Sunday, April 17, 2005

Saturday Night!

Assalamualaikum... ahha chewah.... insaf ku yo!! hahahahha :P

So as usual, my saturday started off with Pinky picking me up for school. Heheh biasa.. panating in the car... update here and there.. hehe... and yes.. seeing Zool doozing off! hahah

So we got new class allocations and head of unit leader. And unfortunately, the day was not productive enough. Managed to chat a few with my thesis supervisor and negotiated her a bit... well thanx to that diploomacy skills! ahha yeah right!! boo... So went off lunching... met few other lecturers lagi buleh!! ahha.... Cg Rajiah.. you rawks! ahahha..shopping tah saja... ehhehe

Then went pampering me with new stuff... bot new pair of the so called my lawa pants! ahahaha........

Slept for a while.. then came the people to sukating my floors! heheh.. harga naik yo!! So.. got ready and few mins later... ada Dang Lilac came to pick me up. Headed straight to the airport.

Airport scene: many orang nasyid! ahha (the stewardess cos of the caps they wear) hahah... then the ground staff ada new headgear? ahha does that matter to me.. ahha NO! haha

Then .... after that... balik... lepak CZ jumpa lilac's affilliations... ahhaha... then such a small world last night atu eh.. jumpa my frens and anak buahs as well!! ahhaha buleh....

Bah atu saja eh!! eheheh... today still waiting for the Filipinos to fix my floor... hehe *excited*...
shite.... aku alum ambil usin!! ehehhe.... ~ada dorang bawa penggarut credit card kah??~ hahaha

pssst... aku alum mandi ni!! ahhaha

Bah kick you guys semua.. and tamparings... hehehe hehe...

ooh yess... ehhehe thanx to Lilac and her family for all the help.. and I had fun!! ehehhe...

Taggers:

Nova: eheheh nada... it's ok... siuk tu!!

Lyn: ahha cute? I dont think so.... cute will only come hours later!!! not during delivery!!!! ahhaha I'd say... gross *cringe*

Hotdamn: wubsie... hehehe.... awu... bah.. u do me my bum first k... then I'll do yours at least negotiate it with the best surgeon that I can find... hahaha

No comments: