Thursday, April 14, 2005

Another fun thing happened!!

Hey guys!! ehhehe

Straight to the point on the topic. Today we only had few minor cases. We finished all surgeries before 12.30pm. So I had lunch a little early.

At 1.00pm we received a call that there will be a mother coming in for emergency C-Section. Or Lower Segment Caeserian Section (LSCS). A little bit of jargon there I guess.... ehhehe... In simpler words, I was in OT to assist delivery!!

Oh man... nothing could make one feel better than seeing a new human being brought into this world before your eyes!!!! YESS... we silent for a moment mesmerized by the whole process. Heaven!!!

And later in the following afternoon, only tutorials on instruments and care of devices as well as techniques.

So that's about it. But the fun is damn damn indescribable.

Love your mum folks! that's all I can say!!

xHu.

Taggers:

atul5353: thanx for visiting... heheh altho I am not sure who you are. Anyways, thanx.

Hotdamn: no worries!! eheh

A shout also gous out to my seniors on their graduation. You did it guys!!!

No comments: