Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another day at work.

I came early to work today. Woke up a little early than usual. Felt bored, and the internet wasnt being nice to me either. So I rang up my sister and decided to arrive hospital as early. ehheh...

Arrived at the hospital, greeted everyone with that joy facial expression of mine (nothing unusual tho) hehe. Everyone was asking about my one day absence. Okay.. heheh sabar peminat... ehehhe

For this week's rotation I'll be in Operating Suite 3, allocated for minor surgeries under Local Anaesthesia. So I only had 2 patients in there, unfortunately one cancelled his surgery since the wart has gone.

So was pulled into theatre 2 since they need male student. Since it involved the male perineum... ehhe..
So I scrubbed in for that simple procedure, but my gloves were damn messy and soiled with blood! heheh..

After lunch, we had another thrilling moment. I and other students attended a caeserian section. heheh. Another baby delivery!! heehhehe... siooook!!! But this one had a minor complication. We had to do forcep method!! geeesh...

So overall... it was damn wonderful. Lunch? I had chicken rice and tons of laughs and mengumpats!! hahahaha buleh!!!! sakit telinga yo!!

High 5 guys
Sani@xHu

Taggers:

Hotdamn: it's up to you.. I'll be udner sedation anyways... haha as long it's appealing, yummy and sexay!! haha

No comments: