Sunday, April 10, 2005

Holidays?

Right folks! here for you guys to digest! ahahha G'DAY MATES!!!!

Right...

Saturday:

This was my "first day" of one week holiday. Oh well, it's a study leave which I really used it wisely. On Saturday, I had to hitch Pinky to get me to Bandar to submit my assignment. hehe.. seems to be quite well after all.

The Agenda was to pick up my new all black pc!! hahahah and a movie.

So we headed the movies straight after lunch. We watched UNBORN. yites! typical dark movie hall. And we were so takut! hahah it was the only 4 of us in that big dark room, watching horror movie! *insane* but yeah... siuk lah... we felt like home... haha just the big screen!! ahhaha...

After that, I picked up my all black PC. Wah... soo satisfied with it! First time switching it on was like! MY GAWD! it's huge! hahaha.... 17"LCD.... bahagia yo!!! hahahaha... Then we headed after that. Stopped by at OGDC to grab some snacks. Then we makan by the beach. SIOKNESS!!

So that's the whole thing...heheheh..... it may sound boring... but when the good elements are there... it will be fun afterall!! ahaha

Sunday:

It's today!!! hahahaha..... went to Bandar again taking my nephew and nieces. Had lunch at Mall. I ate Le Taj's buffet! ehhe... they opened in Mall already!

Nothing interesting about today... hehehe... just the normal family spending day.

So I guess that's about it.... bye..

Tomorrow... will be my first day stepping inside the Operating Theatre. Make sure all my scrubs are ready! haha I am anxious to wear them! ahha I'll be wearing all blue, a cap and clogs! woo hoo!! GOOD LUCK *tap shoulder*

PICCIES!!

Taggers:

DingY: hi darls! thanx for missing me!! Missh you tooo

Lilac: hehehe than to you too... ooh my sis called. She appreciates that offer from your dad. I guess we have nothing to kirim. just me?? can?? hahhhahah Thanx mate!

Nova: oh hi mate! ahaha I certainly did! hahaha... take care buddy!!

Hotdamn: eh babunya! hahahaha.... bahagia ko sana? hahah bah ayam pandan brapa milligram? Inda ko overdose kan tu? Mish you.

Lina: oh yeah... that's the year kali... ehehhe it was yellow i remember... heheh bah take care!

Dj Godfather @ Lit Tak: heheh I thought I've told ya. Neways thanx for dropping by!! hehehe.. take care dude. Besides... I cant access your blog.

Duck: quack! ahaha thanx pal!! ahah rajin rajin kemari!!

Aminol: dude! haha saja just to give you a mention. Good Luck with your graduation!!

No comments: