Saturday, April 02, 2005

Life? A torture?

Hi guys! Thanx for visitng my site! appreciated it! ehhehe...

You guys must be wondering why the absence? To start with, I was ill!!! Damam ku yo!!

I finished my Accident and Emergency placement! Happy or Sad? A mix of both!!! hehehe... I'm excited because operating theatre is next! hehehe. Sad? I had the most wonderful time at the A/E!!

Hotdamn!! ehhe... I did great with the presentation on Epistaxis!! Everyone congratulated me!! personally!! haha including the Medical and Surgical Head of Department... andyes not to mention the Nursing Members. I was soo flattered. I would like to share those congratulatory messages to the working team only! and of course... you people!! eheheh...

Today was the last day of my demam! Went swimming with pinky and hj sahrin! hahaha baik ku slajur! Ada banyak itu Gurkha lah!!! ahhahahahaha..... and had a very light dinner at Simpur.

Blogging location: Sister's house. Why? Cant use my laptop, teh adapter is at the hospital's lecture hall. I can only claim on Monday!!! Next week Imma on study leave! hahaha yeah... but not quite yet! My thesis is damn pending!!!! yites!! hahaha.....

Last week took Lilac to hospital! ahha chaos yo!! ahahah... I guess she blogged that one as well! hahah... Hope so... otherwise..... nyehhhhhhhhhh..... =P

Besides, I allegedly lost all my priceless and valuable items... and guess what!! ehe I found it!! yay!! ahhaha

Oh yeah.... my boys mates are now soo da gila! They've been goin out with cauxie babes! My gowd!!! Kill me!! ahhaha... How dare they text me on that! I was like... shite!! It's cauxie babes!! My taste kali tu ah buleh!!! and they got laid and made out! jees... how could I missed that one... I've been longing Mat Sallehs chix yo!! hahahahah.....

Alright... I guess this has been to much for you guys to read!! ahhaha

Adios!!

Taggers:
---------

Thanx for your passion on following up this blog! hahaha... Certainly owe you guys on that! ehehe... Ciao!!

P/s: Today I watched this vidoe footage of our school trip to the UK. hahahha Guys I miss you!!! Cathy, DingY, Eda, Barrock Sexay, Saiful, Ebem, Cg Zamzam, Madam Teo, Mr Duncan, Mr Dennis the driver, Brian, Bebee, Radhi... woo loads of you! ahhahah We were definitely different. KIUT BIUT, squeky and Cumil Brabis!! ahahh soo innocent and young!!! ahahha compared to today!! ahha ya rabbi!! hahaha... Mana lagi dengan kacamata!! ahhaha I am one of them!! ahha kiut! macam nobita!!! ahhahaha I hope you guys still cheerish those moments we had! ehehhe I pray for you guys' success and all everlasting prosper and health and wealth and blanja aku! ahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i missed those days in UK...yes! especially those Fadong thingy~ hahahahah tose prank call we made to Faris... *sigh*.. hahahaha wish i cud turn back the tym... awuuu~ those stinky nites, the walks...especially the food we crave! hhehehehhe