Friday, April 29, 2005

Days of Ups And Downs.

Song: Irish Son
Artist: Brian McFadden


Assalamualaikum. Hi guys! eehehe.. I know I have not updated this blog since.. hmm you do the counting...

Well, I supposed to update this blog last night. But since there was a black out, so I couldnt manage to do so. As for today, I managed to push myself to polish my bum with my Literature Review. But yet it's not complete. I am yet to give diplomatic and reasonable reasons to my supervisor. Tomorrow will be an anticipated tiring day. We'll be having cleaning campaign at campus. Gosh.. the never ending kind of thang... probably it's just the way we learn??

So what's with my heading? Yes, I have never experienced such a terrible time of my life. Yes too bad I cant share it not here but not to anyone esle too. The secret is deep inside me. No sympathy is needed but I just felt I've made the biggest mistake in life or rather I have made a victory in this whole life? I simply dont know. psst... it has nothing to do with opposite sex relationship nor it has to do with sex and intimacy in relationship! haahahahhaha.... See people, that the best part of me I guess. I am still able to lift my chin and head up to the world and smile with pride. Although deep inside it has bruises and scarrings. esewah... jiwang jua aku ani ah... but yeah people. Last week was such a pain!

As for work? I gained more anxious day by day. My rotation in my most wanted and interested area will be over soon. It has been my dream to work in an Operating theatre since I was a kid. Crazy no? hehe.. Yeah so the wish has been granted. Soo I'll just cheerish every moments of that.

Graduation is less than a year now. Finishing the course is in no time. Plans and options are all opened. Too bad I have not made my final decision. Decision at this very stage is aint easy as it used to be when we were kids, young, decisive and dangerous indeed. But now, it is a very critical point to where your life has to be. No one can lead you but yourself. Others can only support and it's you that able to push and lift you up. My dreams and motivation to that are set at the highest point one could ever imagined. But will I be able to make it?? That's the biggest question that I have no answer to.

I guess I have said enough. Probably I am just too nervous for tomorrow. Hahhaha...

p/s: keta ku masih di ward. At least ward biasa... hari atu surgical ward ya.. ahha kira kes inda paham! Pokoknya... minggu depan harap harap gue udah ada mobil. gue kepingin sekali mau nyetir motoka nye!!!!

Bah... buubbye!

Cheers Mates!
xHu.

Taggers: (thanx for your loyalty) hahahahahha =P

DingY: I am always yours! haha Jiwang jua ko! haha.. whatever you say Ding... it's the same how I feel about you too.... hahahahahaha.... aku pun rindu ketawa mu, hawa nafsu besar mu (makan) hahahahah

Chevvy: hahahha bah bah... gossip kapit men it is.. ahhah stress ku ni masih. My work load meter is really dangering me sudah ni!!! kira tahap maksima!!

Hotdamn: nah ku update udah tempat taman larangan mu ani! hahaha...... ko mau aku tambah apa lagi? Nasi minyak? Tandoori? Tikka Massala? Grills? BBQ's? Roasts? apa lagi?? hahahha..

Mistress: bah bila kan menjaur menyukat jalan?? hahahah

No comments: