Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tickets to the Holly Ball

I just found a date to go with for the Holly Ball at Winter Gardens in Eastbourne on the 7th Decmeber 2007. It will be the same day as the x'mas dinner organised by Martin and Angie on behalf of the Year 2 PodStudents. Some other friends are going as well, hopefully it's a great night and it has been a great yearly event. Shahin is going as well, ahha he's got a date too, and that was great. Otherwise, we might end up having to go to the ball together as 2 bloke partners... err? ahahha LOL. He even said, we could walked together holding hands. But I told him, if we ever gonna do that, I will have to put on dark shades so people might think I'm blind and needed someone to lead me the way! ahha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But I am so looking forward to this as I didn't get to make to the previous graduation ball for the previous cohort due to my silly mistake!

So, I had to upload a passport photo so the entry process would be a swipe. Managed to capture a shot of photo, and with my limited photoshop skills, managed to clear all the stuff behind me. So the result is this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


heheh cute? ahahah LOL

No comments: