Saturday, November 17, 2007

My sexy Ayam Tandoori.

Today, I was a little laid back with work. So I thought of treating myself with a tandoori. This is my first time making tandoori chicken. It took me a snap to get it ready. Impressive? I am impressed with myself indeed! It took about 15mins to get it ready. Let's call it the cheeky chicken tandoori.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Cheeky chicken tandoori.

Ingredients:
  • Clean, defrosted skinned chicken legs
  • Tandoori mix spices
  • Yoghurt (I didn't have plain yoghurt, so I just chucked my peach yoghurt from Danone)
Methods:
  • Mix yoghurt with spice mix.
  • Add chicken and mix well.
  • Pop in microwave for about 6mins or until it's almost cooked.
  • Then transfer to a baking tray, add some butter on top.
  • Pop in a pre-heated oven, until it's golden brown which will take about 5mins or so as chicken is already cooked.

Done, I just finished eating it. I served it with steamed rice and butternutsquash soup.

No comments: