Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Knock-knock...who's there?

It's Shumba! Again, sneaky Shahin had arranged this. He was chatting to me online and asking if I had any plans. Obviously, I had no plans for the day other than stuffing myself with foods and sleep (well the one that I needed the most as sleep seems to be a luxury as a student). So at round about 1-ish, Shumba rang me and said she was at my door front. Shahin called her to see if she could come down to Eastbourne for a day out, for a meal or something. Off we went for a buffet lunch at Cosmos. Didn't want to be rude and as much as I couldn't resist food, I had the buffet although I already had lunch minutes prior to this. This time round though, Cosmos was friendly. No "30mins" time allowance and there were so many foods for lunch offerings compared than usual. Saw my favourite salt and pepper seafood = heaven! From there we strolled down the pier and had Movenpick ice-cream. It was a lvoely day although the breeze was slightly cold and I was in my flipflops. BUt really appreciated the company... =D Don't you just appreciate life to know that people around you really care... ehhee I am blessed.

Look at the tulips bloomed... ehhehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And of course, the warm and caring Shumba. Thanks for the lunch!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: