Monday, April 06, 2009

I may not be home, but...

Yes, I may not necessarily back at home in Brunei, but my fond of home cooked meals never fail to urge me to cook good food. They're simple to prepare and delish. Simply going back to my Chinese root where food is simply served hot and quick stir fry. I was craving for wongbok. As I went grocery shopping yesterday for my char kway teow, my basket was filled loads of Asians stuff, from oyster sauce to wongbok, etc. Today, I made myself egg fried rice with stir fry wongbok with prawns. The last time I had this was in London during my placement lunch. That was yummy. But nothing compares home cooked.

I miss eating foods like this which is staple for me back at home. But being a full-time student, meals always cosist of chips, chicken, pastas, and curries. *sigh*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: