Thursday, April 16, 2009

Akramin's visit

Akramin @ PS is here for a 2 week stay. He's here for a friend's wedding in London, and I offered him a place to stay rather than spending quids on B&B's in London. He's also visiting all the places where he used to spend time as a student in London. On the day of his arrival, I told him to text me once he got into Hampden Park as that would give me right time to arrive at the station in Eastbourne to meet up with him. Too bad, he didn't get my message quite right. He then called me from the public phone at the station whilst I was having my breakfast!!! I jumped and laughed. hehehe. Took him for lunch at Yummy Noodle, then for a photo shoot along the pier before he went off to London for a reunion.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, he's been making return trips to London, and he's in London at the moment. Yesterday, I decided to come along with him and meet up with Shahin as I didn't have anything to do. Plus, it's only £8.90 return, might as well make the best use of my railcard. I also wanted to look for something for mom's coming up birthday. We split up at Paddington, and London transport was still horrible. Few lines were still closed.

Had a quick breakfast from Puccino's...my usual work-time breakfast. Look what Puccino's has done to him!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had lunch at Harrods for the second time, and the pizza is still a wow! Went there for a 3-course meal and simply worth every penny. The £90 lunch certainly kept me filled up the whole day! hahhaa Although I must say, my tiramisu presents and tastes much better! ahahhaha

My Pizza as main course filled with tons of fresh seafoods!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then had a look around at Harrods for the right stuff for mom. There were so many good handbags that I perfectly knew mom would love it, but they're just too big for PS to bring it home for me. At the same time, I can't afford to have it posted as it's too risky to lose it. Then we moved to Selfridges and House of Fraser. Did I get anything? NOPE! arrgh... I gave up and decided to go to Leicester Square. End up watching Too Fast Too Furious. It was good, but not as good as the previous versions of the movie. Had dinner at Nando's before I head back to Victoria for Eastbourne.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As it is spring already, take a look at those bloomed flowers.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a nice weather too, and people were just basking in the sun almost on any green space available.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hate Nando's this time. One it was full. Secondly, the drinks dispenser were broken and all you get were thick sweet syrup of lemonade, fanta or coke. You end up having to get your bottomless drinks from the counter, but stupidly the people are just lazy and non-helpful! One of the counterman had the Sprite splashed on me, and he didn't even apologise!!!! How rude, luckily the manager apologised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!!

Sol99