Monday, March 17, 2008

Thai Green Curry - Easter Break

It's easter break once again. The weather is nice sunny and bright, but still freaking cold at -1 deg!!

I'm feeling far much better now. Can't wait to say goodbye to this flu.

Made myself good lunch treat as it's the first day of the easter holidays. Made myself Thai green curry and served with brussels sprouts with oyster sauce. Had it for the first time. I thought it would taste like kailan, and true enough it does. I'm delighted with the curry indeed. Quite easy and cheap to prepare I must say.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm off to Lucerne, Switzerland in just few days time. It's a ski holiday, and I'm off skiing for the very first time. I'm not looking forward with the heights of cable car. Yites!!!

Okay people, enjoy the holidays as much as I will!

No comments: