Saturday, March 01, 2008

Results!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The long awaited results are now literally in my hands!!! Although I must say they're not my best, but I have put my effort throttle to the maximum. On overall, I got B C C and D for the most difficult module on Local Anaesthetics and Prescription Medicines. I anticipated to resit that module, but alhamdulillah I won't have to as I passed it. But I may have to do a remedial class just to prove that I am competent with the medicines. Would you believe if I saif, out of almost 40 of us in the class, only 3 fulfilled the requirement of the module, which is to pass 100%!!!

On the breakdown of each Modules, here's what I got:

Clinical Reflective account - B
Orthotic Description and Explanation - A
Vascular Assessment Proforma - B
Physical Therapy - C
Musculoskeletal Assessment Skills - A
Cutaneous and Subcutaneous Pathology - PASS
Clinical Pharmacology and LA - D
Psychology and Human Behaviour - C
Research - C

No comments: