Saturday, March 29, 2008

A day before British Summertime starts!!

When clock strikes midnight tonight, we will put the time an hour forward. Which means, we will have less 1 hr of sleep.

It is also my last weekend before uni starts again.

Got so bored today, and went out for grocery shopping. Bought myself some spanish mackerel (Tenggiri), okra (kacang bendi) to make asam pedas tenggiri. I also got myself which I thought was tanghoon, turned out to be the ordinary meehoon. But I still made it into thai noodle salad. Also got myself MORE tiger prawns than I already have in my freezer, this time I bought the one with its tails intact. I'm making marmite prawns. Will see how it turns out. Got my chicken bought by Shahin from London as well. yay!!

Oh, I lost my lime on the way. Its probably lying down in the streets right now. ehhe. Luckily I'm living in town where shops are proximal. Imagine if that was in Halls, I'll probably be devastated. So I just went out from my kitchen to the grocery store next door to get another 25p lime! ahha

Here's my light lunch.

Thai prawn noodle salad and crispy curry chicken wings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: