Saturday, March 01, 2008

I lost my steel pen!! 20022008

I had the pen for 7 years!!! Through good and through bad times, from my A levels to my nursing, scholarship applications and all the things that I had gone through that involved writings. I thought the pen would last till I finished this degree, and apparently, it's not. To THE PEN, thank you ever so much, you will remain in my memory. I probably lost it at the hospital during the busy hours, or it could be just anywhere where it could have fallen out of my rucksack. I used to have my name on it, but unfortunately, I had removed it as it was falling apart. Everyone at uni knows how much I treasure that pen A LOT! I wish that it would come back to me.

Not sure if I would call it lucky, I got another one similar given by Cathy few years back. It's black in colour however. (pix below)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: