Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today, the one with me jogging.

So hi ya peeps!

Today nothing much, as usual. Went to work (am shift) and I was quite pissed off with quite a few things around the ward. Hhaha... habis orang ku marahi! ahhaha... but I was cool anyways.

So this afternoon, after waking up from my nap, went to OGDC and went for a jog. Few, nothing feels best than the sweat out of your body! ahha.. but what happened in the end? BIG DINNER!! not good indeed! ahahha...

Looking forward for tomorrow's shift. As for now, it's my last day being around the clinical area as a student nurse. Not unless they will place us for the anotehr 3 mths!! yay.... 3 months for graduation... can't wait to put on the gown! ahha seriously!

But, at the same time, my heart will be start pounding hard! WHY? Results wah!!! ahah.. iatah had to go jogging tu... to make my heart muscles stronger.. or stronger Myocardium! hhahahhaha...

So I guess that's all for today!

Joining you soon;
SaniXhu

Taggers:

Lina: hahaha.. yes lidah unta? and yeah.. aku memburuk and rotten di KB. Im back to Bandar life starting next week.. and not sure sampai bila! ahahha.. I miss jua kadangnya the stress and the "sophisticated" life in Bandar.. ganya soo money sucker di Bandar atu! ahahahaha... di KB kaya ku! ahhaha... but again... yeah... need some time spent in Bandar.

No comments: