Sunday, December 04, 2005

Right.. the continuation of updates v2.

So hari raya went well... that's all I can say.. ehhehe. Nothing unusual, just the best prolly as tons of frens came over at one go! ahaha.. terduduk uleh nya eh.. ahhahaha

So third week, I went to Langkawi via Singapore. So spent 2 nights in Singapore and tons of shopping whilst in Langkawi, I only spent my days at the resort swimming and sun tanning. So it;s like 2 weeks after Langkawi and my skin is back to it;s orginal state. Putih? ahaha.. prasan. But again.. my weight is nevertheless getting any lesser!! grr.. Im gaining weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 4 more shifts before Im officially off from the clinical areas! ehhe.. should I yay? or I'll be missing the idea of spending time nursing my patients hehehe... but yeah.. we have to move on.

Results will be out in a very short while. Again... I dont know what to expect. ehhe... *interframe kajap* ..... I love all the songs on my blog... yes... here... the one playing now! ehehe.. I like pop music and country! ahhaha nyaman telinga wah! ahahha

Taggers:

Sin Adam: have you dude? ahhahaha... ooh okay... ahahaha bah ani updated tah udah! hahhah.. buleh.. ahhaha...

Lina: awu.. ahha now updated tah udah.. hahaha gambar oh yea oh yea kamu cana? ahhahah... have I got u in my MSN? i doubt it u know. ahhah.. bah add me saja sanikamis@hotmail.com

Lilac: mestilah pandai! gahha exprooot ku udah! ahahahhaha

No comments: