Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I AM JOBLESS! ahha

Hello chaps! hahah.. wassap ladies and gents? ehhe

Right, today for a start, I went to Seria to settle some insurance stuff for mom. Later on, we had breakfast at CA Mohd and I had the long waited murtabak ayam... kebulur ku menunggu! ahahha...

After breakfast, passed by Thai shop and asked for the borneo bulletin. Checked the paper, wow... my article lah!! ahahha... and so... I texted few people saying about that and all. Suprisingly, they didnt change many, only few words and that's it! ahhaa... like... eh? I;ve improved with my English!! ahahhahaha... how I wish my school days were like tat! ahha except they changed the title. Originally it was "17th Intake Nurses: Ready to serve the nation."

So here's how the article goes:




Never mind long wait, be ready to prove your worth


First and foremost, I would like to congratulate all 17th Intake College of Nursing student nurses on completing their course, especially those who have successfully passed the exams.

Throughout the three and a half years of the course, I have learnt many invaluable things that many other professions would not be able to impart. At the outset, my colleagues and I had no idea on what nursing was all about and we had no clear idea why we joined nursing in the first place.

As semesters passed by, we started to have our own opinions and grew interests. We began to understand the science as well as the arts of nursing care to start with, and realised that nursing touches beyond its original scope.

During our clinical placements, it certainly impacted many of us in many ways, either socially, psychologically or professionally. The thirst for knowledge was also undoubtedly increasing and it made myself more motivated and to develop further.

Now, it has come to an end. Nevertheless, it is just the beginning. Lifelong learning and continuing professional education is no exception to nursing graduates. As technology progresses in the area of health and medicine, nurses have to equip themselves and be one step ahead to face the challenges.

Thus, nurses today must not be complacent and only motivated by incentives such as money and promotion, but also as a personal choice to develop their career.

Hence, I sincerely hope that the Nursing Education centre will develop and spread its wings in offering more courses such as Bachelors Degree and eventually PhD's locally.

Today, we have seen many fresh graduates are still waiting for employment. I certainly look forward to such a long wait too.

However, we must not feel let down by this. What is important for the nation is that, we are part of the country's assets as educated people in giving the best nursing care in the country and we must be ready to prove that.

On behalf of my intake, I would like to express our sincere gratitude and thanks to the lecturers, tutors and staff for believing in us and helping us to achieve our dreams in becoming Professional Registered Nurses. Not forgetting the nurses and doctors nationwide, who have taught us during clinical placements and we certainly owe you our sincere thanks.

To those colleagues who have not made it through, don't give up and you will finally make it! We will be definitely looking forward to our graduation in the upcoming convocation and be readily to serve the nation!

To the 17th intake student nurses, We Made It!

From:
Sun E

Borneo Bulletin, Opinions Page Dated 14th December 2005




I've been planning to do that since years ago and made a promise on that. So yeah, it came true... ahha.. I did that in just few minutes as if I was blogging. It took me around 10 mins kali to compose and asked Lilac's help to proof read. And she said sumthing like "give it a go". So I did.. and sent a copy to Brunei Press! ehhe... As far as memory could recall, that was around 2am on a Monday night.

Later on today, had a buruk time and went online (as usual....) *yawn*... so got Kevin online.. ahah at the same time melayan texts from feedback about the article I posted. Many were saying like "kambang bulu" "proud" "good" and all... hehehe...

We had a usual chat about PUNANIS hahaha and about RUssell.. I dont know when we gonna quit talking about RUSSELL PETERS! ahhaha... LAter we headed WyWy for tea... I didnt eat.. was full only had Miloshake yet unable to finish.

Now, Im blogging and about to say bye! hehe

So, BYE! hahah

Sani Kamis

Taggers:

Dingy: ehhe thanx gal! ahaa.. we are now officially penganggur! ahaha

No comments: