Monday, December 12, 2005

It's over yet it;s just the beginning.

First of all, I would like to congratulate all 17th Intake College of Nursing Students for passing their final exams with flying colours. Guys... WE'VE MADE IT!!!!

Saturday 10th December 2005.
---------------------------------------

The most anticipated day among us. Why? rumours were telling that the results will be out. Yet, many including myself had no idea what to expect. We had a general assembly at the hall with all the usual blabbering, and it was said that the results will be released by noon of so. Suddenly, the Zimbabwean friend of mine ran to the hall shouting "I PASSED!" We were like.. what? you gotta be kidding!... and yes the results were out on the notice board. I ran outside... yet had the feeling of hesitation to look the notice board. What if my name was not listed? What should I do and all....

So there it was my name was listed!!! right away i turned around and looking at the crowd with tears and a big hug to my best mate Pinky... and she made it through too.. cos I saw her name first... along with my other mates. We were all in tears of joy. However, the tradition in an exam, there are failure who didnt not go through due to a way or another. Anyways, to them, my prayers will always be dedicated for their success and not to give up!

10.30am : the certificates from the board were issued... and some did not receive cos they have not cleared their fees and all. hehe... so yeah.. hehe I'm a Licensed Nurse. With that I can apply work anywhere as a nurse, or anything related here or elsewhere.

After that:
-------------

My mates and I headed to the mall for a lil celebration. It was so minimal pasal bajit kurang! ahhaha... but yeah it was somewhat special. I bought a new phone too! ahhaa. SE750i (just in case you out there got curious).

The very next day, hung out with Zool. Well he came in the early morning knocking on my window. I didnt realise he had texted me many times. So we went to Bandar and I got to drive Vios.. hehe for the first time. Along with us were his girlfriend and two cute girls!! ehhe...

I got myself contented with few stuff from Samuel & Kevin and a cheap polo from Giordano! ehhe... I really like the cargo pants from S&K.


Next?
--------

I have to fill in all the forms required, the SPA forms, CV and Resume. In addition to that, I have uni application to get done. Really looking forward for graduation sometime March or April. heheh

Today:
--------

Didnt do much, early morning went out with mom taking her to hospital twice for her blood samples. Then in the afternoon hung out with Kevin and Zool. Finally get to hang out with him. Hehe. So there we were at WyWy talking about some random stuff that guys would talk about! ahaha..

Both couldnt stop dragging me on the idea of getting drunk and sober! ahhaha... shite those two guys! ahhaha... My reply was "as far as I'm conscious, I wont be choosing alcohols, although I may go to Pubs and Clubs, but my choices would be Lemonade or Water!" hahha...

So yeah, we had a great time having nice teh tarik and all. Later, went off to OGDC for my usual brisk walking... ahha need to cut down weight really! haha... and I just got back really.

So there you go.

Before I end, I would like to express my sincere thanks to friends who has helped me in many ways, to those who supported me, teachers, family and colleagues and especially to those who sent the congratulatory messages. Thank you once again.

Regards
Sani Kamis

No comments: