Monday, December 05, 2005

More updates about yesterday.

Assalamualaikum peeps! *wave* I guess I'm back with my regular blogging... well that's what I'm seeing at the moment... ahahha

So yesterday? I was just memburuk-ing at home and woke up late around 10am, in my room and having fun on my computer. Night time? I was at work.

At work: Did all the usual routine stuffs, then watched Flightplan and Desperate Housewives with a colleague over the counter as we chose not to sleep. So we watched while eyeing on the patients and the rest were sleeping till around 5am. It was all quiet and spooky.. hehe but what the heck, we enjoyed the night. It was basically my colleague and I running the ward smoothly. YAY.. we need no supervision no more.. we have our own clinical judgements. We finished all the tasks without being told and before they knew! ahahha.. *so proud*

The bad side: the staffs were taking advantage over us! and why not the other lazy students??? So my colleague and I decided this.... we should just leave before time... so let the "pemalas staff" pass over the report we've written... I DONT GIVE A DAMN!! ngalih sudah... on top of not sleeping throughout the night. One of our patients was dying, iatah we have to keep an eye. So we ran away lah.. heheh.. that was the best feeling. Ada jua yang inda buat kaja.. but still can balik at 6.15am! FUCK! But again.. he's not suprising to us at all.. andang pemalas atu jua bah..

hehhe.. so yeah... it's 1.15pm.. and yet.. I havent had breakfast or clean myself! aahhaa.. germs and microbial organisms are all over me! aahah...

What's on today? hmm prolly another session of memburuk.. *sigh*

No comments: