Monday, December 19, 2005

BruStu Radio + DJ - ing

heya Peeps!

BruStu or Bruneistudent.com has reached to another milestone, that is BruStu Online Radio. So, what about?

Well it has been a dream of mine becoming a DJ or whatever related kind of work, news caster or weather report in that sense. So through BRuStu my dream has come true! eheh

It was all a coincident. I tried filling in empty slot, and it turned out to be pleasing to many brustuers. Due to their positive feedback, I came back and do a longer show. And yeah, alhamdulillah they like it more and more. I hope it will be progressively that way!

So yeah... I have a scheduled show starting tomorrow from 9am to 12noon Brunei time. My show is known as "Brustu Brunch Show with DJ xHu" hehehe.

so basically that's it!


Bye!

Taggers:

Mally: yeap... ehhe enjoy the show! and thanx for tuning in!

1 comment:

d29 said...

Hey there...

I did a stint once on the radio... I liked doing it but it's kinda hard at that time since my pc didn't have what it takes to broadcast regularly...

Do you know how I could find the broadcast online lagi?

I wanna listen in jua tpi weekends tah gnyatu since i'm working already ehehehe