Monday, March 15, 2010

My vegetarian day.




Thinking back, I survived my vegetarian weeks being a student living in halls when I first came. That was because the halal shop was far away, and really I didn't know there were many of them around! ehhee So, during that period, I had to overcome my cravings with meat substitutes mainly from Quorn.

Today, I had the craving again. So I made myself a vegetable pie served with Quorn bangers and mushy peas. I'd say, chicken pie taste by many miles tastier. Nevertheless, it's kinda healthy in a way as I'm trying to detox my body for a bit.

I'm trying to lose weight. Not drastically, but to an ideal weight for myself. I was overjoyed when I thot I lost few kilos after fasting. Too bad that night only to realise the scale was not set to zero, it was at -5kgs! Bummer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 220 bucks on every site. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots were about 230 dollars on every page. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 170 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

i very adore all your posting kind, very remarkable.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact it simply just well worth to look through it,
looking forward to see much of your current article content, kind regards!

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, will look forward for the duration of more related articles in a jiffy as its one of my pick subject-matter to read.