Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sushi Day


Arrived home after a very tiring day. Continued working at home as I didn't want to fall asleep (nothing unusual really). So I emailed few lecturers in regards to my research proposal, and another lecturer to arrange on the use of the F-Scan analysis machine for my mini project. Then later, Kak Nora texted Shahin and I to come over her place. She needed help to make sushi.

I wasn't sure if it was going to turn ok (to say the least) as I don't normally (only made once) make sushi. It was a gathering for Kak Nora's friend's farewell as they're leaving today back to Malaysia. Nevertheless, the sushi turned out good actually, considering it was Shahin's attempt to make sushi for the first time! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.