Thursday, March 04, 2010

Revived! 2010

Hey, what a sinful break it was! I hadn't been able to update this blog due to time and simply being lazy too!

Perhaps I could just do a summary of things happened for the last few months (well almost a year).

In July (28th July 2009), it was an auspicious day of my life. I graduated for the second time with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Podiatry / Podiatric Medicine. At the same time I was named the recipient of the Podiatry award. I was so nervous on stage but didn't fail to pose and smile for the cameras.







Attending the ceremony were my beloved mom, and two of my sidekicks - Shahin and Shumba. It was certainly a smooth going ceremony and would certainly be a memorable moment in my life.

Whilst mom was in the UK, I rented a car (pretty much a usual thing innit?) and we toured Cardiff, Oxford, Bath and Manchester to meet up Kolin's granma. Although it was a short trip, indeed it was a fun thing and time well spent with mom. Whilst in London, took mom to Greenwich just to see things around. I also managed to book seats for a theatre at the Westend, Sister Act.

So much happenings and took tons of pictures, but I'll only share some here. Mom obviously couldn't stop shopping. We had to buy an extra luggage just to fit in those extras, yet it was just about! She definitely enjoyed the trip, that what matters the most anyway.

As with the rented car, initially I was given a 7 seater family car. Fortunately (Yes), the car airconditioning system failed and would be dangerous to drive as it would start to fog during cold conditions. I went in to get a car change and the lady asked if I drive automatic. Of course, the answer was a yes and that would be a bonus! So instead of the 7-seater Touran, I had a Mercedes A-Class. Not a big deal, but it was certainly helpful in terms of comfort and being small in size, easy to manouvre around in the city.

Taking turns driving. Me getting bored driving on a slow pace on the M6 towards Manchester.









Came September, I had to return back to UK as a student. But this time, as a Post-graduate student. I was also awarded scholarship for that, DOUBLE WHAMMY!! Yay! Moved in to a new 2 bedroom flat, shared with Shahin.

So there you go. Nothing much interesting going on. Although there are a few, but they were just minor stuffs. hehehe. Hopefully I will be updating this blog as much as I used to. Alrighty then!

1 comment:

thrumyeyes said...

welcome back to blogging. didn't c u when u were back in brunei. must b really busy. wish u all the best in your studies.