Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ward Round & Paper Towels on Sunny Day Eastbourne

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Talk about recycle ey??

Well, I forgot my notebook, but didn't want to miss any valuable infos from the ward round. Instead of wasting time going back to the locker and all, I went to the loo and grab loads of hand paper towels in my pockets. HAHA

So, I wrote my notes on the paper towels, and I kindly refused paper offerings from my mates. I was quite happy to write on the towels and it was nice. It makes my handwriting more "lawa" ... what you guys reckon? ahah

But my supervisor was so impressed that he suggested I make money out of it or maybe send it to the Tate's Gallery! aha.. Can u spot the brain / spinal cord? That's on Neurology for you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


On the brighter note, we had a bright sunny day today. Most of us gather in the lawn during lunch. It was great

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: