Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's time of the semester again!!

Insomniac strikes again! I was awakened by the rowdy sounds outside my flat, was I bothered? No. I needed the loo badly, was I bothered? No. So what made me running around like headless chicken then? Ooh.. it's 3 weeks before the end of the academic year. That means the datelines to my essays are just around the corner now

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nevertheless, took the time out today as I had to arrange an appointment with the nurse for my vaccinations. Whilst waiting, went to the pier as it's again a nice sunny day. Took few shots, and here there are for you to view. Isn't it great to appreciate the creation of the Almighty? And my way towards that is by taking pictures.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: