Saturday, May 17, 2008

Butterflies in my tummy.

Yes, I can start feeling it already. The anxiety and the adrenaline rush are starting to play their respective roles. The exams are just within a blink of an eye. Everyday in class is all about exams. Exam this, exam format, exam revision, etc. Yesterday had my turn being the clinical examiner.

The whole idea of being a clinical examiner, and being examined is to have a feel what it is like in such situation. Also to look out for rooms for improvements such as communication, what to look out for etc. Plus, it's in a very non-intimidating environment where you get to discuss where you need to improve by your own colleagues/friends.

Apart from that, I have not really intensively start my revision as I should. But no doubt, I have started reading around and have some basic understanding on areas potentially asked in the exams. As the nerves kick in, my crave for sugar has been quite off the limit too. I've been friends to Ice Creams and Chocolates. I am not a fan of all these, but time like this, WHY NOT?! Hhaha

Let me introduce you to my friends.

1- Solero Exotic - will take a picture of it next time. It's low fat creamy vanilla ice cream covered in mango, peach and passion fruit sorbet. It's extremely good!!!

2. Maltesers!! woohoo. My childhood favourite. Blame Mrs Freeman the surgeon who brought it to class for her lecture where she put one bag on each table!!! Yites!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: