Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A weekend : Boulogne - Northern France.

Heya folks!!

Last weekend was a great break for us pod students. 7 of us (Myself, Megan, Dan, Matt, Tristan, Cat and Rosie) went off to Boulogne, Northern France.

We set off to Hilbrow meeting up with Tristan and Megan before Dan came to pick us up. It was very good timing. Everyone came on the spot at the exact same time. Except for Tristan who had to suffer shivering in the cold for about 20mins!! ahhaa

At 7am, we got onto the coach and we set off to Eurotunnel before we got into France at Folkstone. It was a smooth ride with magnificient sceneries.

Soon as we arrived at the mall called Auchan, we went to a pub for lunch. Blessed to have Megan who speaks French with us who translated almost everything for the 6 of us. That was great!!

The city was nice and small, went bar hopping from a place to another whilst appreciating the nice sunny weather and old architecture around. Crepe was inevitably very good!!!!!! I'm craving for more now. Heheh.

We arrived Eastbourne at around before 10pm. Rosie invited us to go to her backyard to watch the lunar eclipse. But I was so tired and sleepy that I decided to head home and sleep. I didnt get to say goodbye to them. Overall, it was a good day off. They plan Paris next? ahaha

They bought tons of booze. It was damn cheap! I could do loads of shopping if I had that ample time.

Ok I will leave you with pictures. I better get back swimming in workloads!

Oh, I have started making insoles and probably I could make my own flipflops! whaha. I love being a podstudent!

Cheers
Sani

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: