Monday, March 12, 2007

The one with the group studying outdoor.

Heya!

Busy busy busy... that's what my days and weeks like. I've had several migraine attacks already. Anyhow, the weather in Eastbourne is getting brilliant day by day. I was out today only in long sleeve but rolled up. Although it was breezy cold, the sun was just so brilliant. Suit to waht it's called.. "Eastbourne, the sunshine coast"

Today we had another series of interprofessional issues talk. We finally agreed on a topic for the poster.

During breakout seminar group, the facilitator brought up a good idea that she will conduct the class outside. Evryone agreed. So we all moved outside at the open area near the bike shed. That's where we had group discussion and all what a normal lecture would be like. Everyone was on their shades and lying down in style whilst discussing individual matters in group before making feedback. I thought that was the best class so far, and that was a dream how I want my uni environment going to be.

The last time I had lecture outside classroom was with Miss Fui back during my nursing years. I had my presentation on a huge replica of cornetto ice cream advert stand. Hahahahaa. That was fun, and that was at the canteen open area.

I wish I took picture today to depict how fun it was... but anyways, I managed to grab some pictures off from other sites of University of Brighton which resembles to what we had today..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: