Thursday, March 22, 2007

Towards the end of March - London (Rafie) and Portsmouth.

I just finished my research paper print out. 22pages altogether. Reminds me of printing out my dissertation. But that was horrible. Anyhow, I still have 8000 words of portfolio to finish!!! Yites.
  1. 8000 words portfolio
  2. Interprofessional Poster and Presentation
  3. A video remake on Communication and Psychology (making DVD) ---- caya?!?!?!
  4. Viva Voce - carries 70% mark. A one to one oral exam with lecturer and argue with research findings based on a scenario given. (Hardest amongst all I presume)
  5. Clinical charts and clinical rotations
  6. Human Biomechanics and Gait Essay
All those in just 2 mths?!?!? Either this uni of mine is crazy or the course is just... eerk!

Time flies very fast since September. I couldn't believe myself how far have I ventured since. From having superficial understanding to better understanding on anatomy and physiology or rather I have mastered it. Before "hallucis" and "digitorum" might be foreign to me, but now they're my daily vocabulary.

Work have been piling up. There is no one day that I can call myself having a proper relaxing time. Although I escaped few moments. But hey, I'm just human. All work with no play makes Sani miserable and dangerous! ahaha.

Last two weeks, Rafie called cos he's in London at the moment. He asked when I might be seeing him in London. As my work have been piling up, and my research had to be submitted around the corner. I thought of going the following Sunday. Too bad, tickets were damn expensive. It was due to the railworks maintenance. So I decided to go on a Wednesday. Just before the following Sunday came, he texted me. Cut short, I decided to go London on the Saturday which was the following day.

Waited for him at the station like what? An hour? aahha. Met Tristan on the train. He was heading towards Clapham whilst I was heading Victoria. At least we had a good 2 hours chat and kept us awake from the early morning wake up.

Whilst waiting for Rafie to turn up, had a good supply of S'bucks. I've been asked for money by scary people with threats twice!!! Well, Alhamdulillah, I manage to overcome them. Luckily I didn't show my money in the open, nor I had cash with me. All I had was just plastics. I hate London!!

Then met Rafie and his Gf Cit. Very nice petite gal... (nice catch ruff!!) easy goin and very cool indeed. We had lunch at Nando's before heading to Cg Sendi's. Lepaked for a bit and Rafie asked, "dude.. what time your train?". "Ah... kul 5.17pm..." I answered. *toing*... the time was already 6.15pm!! Whahaha. So I decided to catch the 7pm... yet we were not moving at all!!!! Finally, we made a move around 8 and took the 9.47pm train full of drunks. I had to go back to Eastbourne regardless cos I've got a coach to Portsmouth to catch the next day. I arrived home almost midnight.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isle of Wight and Portsmouth.

It was 10 years since the last time I was in Portsmouth. HUGE changes. I couldn't recgnise anything other than the train station and the guildhall. Others were just brilliant. Huge shopping malls etc. The pier was totally unrecognised by me.

Had delays on the ferry cos someone died in the ferry!!! But in the end we managed to cross the channel over to Isle of Wight. Nice scenaries and good bus trip with stories being told along the way. Too bad weather was a disaster! It rained and gales.

Definitely gonna come back to Portsmouth for the shopping bit.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: