Thursday, March 08, 2007

Double Hey!! (Results)

Heya peeps!

Anyways, just a quick one. *catching breaths*

I just got back from Falmer Campus at Brighton. I had to do a mini presentation as my first task as student ambassador for University of Brighton. Basically I am now employed by University of Brighton.... not only that I got my first pay slip!! yay.... who would give an easy money of £8 an hour just touring campus, attend talks, represent uni, go on tour in and out of UK promoting the uni. hehehe. good one ey?

That's just a tiny pinch of the cake, the biggest cake on the dessert menu is that I got my first results in. Alhamdulillah, it went well. Not as good but just alhamdulillah. Many had to resit in my class and I must admit that it was not easy at all, not even closer to that.

We had to do a portfolio of 6000 words and collection of clinical reflections for our clinical exam.
For anatomy we had 3 components to that, the written essay on exercise, practical exams on cadaver (Dead Human Body) and of course written exam which I wrote about 15 pages full of words which I couldn't recall. It talked about from the outer structure than the human naked eye could see like skin, up until the micro bits in the cells like ATP and the filaments (micro minute tiny cells).... I know!! ahahah. Then comes the other bit which was research, which I'm glad I've done it before as a nursing student. That helped a lot. Last but not least was on physiology where I had an essay on the relationship and communications between nervous system and endocrine system!!

Once again, there's no one I should thank but Allah who has given me all these. Overall, I gathered merely 3 points to a first class!!!! yes... merely 3 points!!!! It was all that clinical portfolio (6000 words). I blame myself as I didnt do it properly. I had it done in the last minute to be honest!!! Cos I was juggling with exams, coming back from Brunei and the rest of the writen essays.

But again, yay.. I'm glad!!

Cheers!!

No comments: