Monday, June 13, 2005

Semester Break?? Or more work?

Assalamualaikum ya'll.

Today is my first day of semester 6's holidays. Man, I have loads to do inspite the break. Altho I am settled with my bookings, I am yet to pick it up probably on Thursday the latest. God knows how much the prices are!

So, today, I went to the hospital for my usual appointment. So it has been quite sometime since I saw this particular doctor. He's considered quite a "person" in the nephrology unit. So we chat a while and he asked about my current career and I told him that I'm in my final year of Nursing training. So as usual the question pops out... "where do you want to be placed?"... and I said.. "definitely not renal.. cos I had too much of it."

So.. we moved on to other topic and bla bla bla. So before I left, he stopped me. He said this " I hope you would think with what you said earlier, cos I can talk to someone about a position for you. We need a nurse like you with first hand experience... to be a health educator. You will be a great asset to us... and no one can take the position the same as you, not even a doctor able to do so. If you want, you will be in a good position and we'll arrange for further education abroad soon. and you'll be working at the RIPAS Education Department under Nephrology."

I replied.." *smile*... yeah I might consider... cos health educator is one of the prospect I'm looking at.." hehe... and he said again "I hope you think it carefully and tell us the answer." heheh..

Gosh... is tat a good one or what?! ahhahah...

Other than that, my niece (my cousin;s daughter is getting married).. oh my gosh!! that is a totally a gunshot into my head! I was like... WHAT!

Oh well... I hope everyone is doing their very best for the best and the best ever after.. gehheheh

I'm off peeps!

Take k.. hehe

Love
sanixhu...

*thinking*.. hmm nurse educator,... hmm... hagahhaha

p/s: I have not talked about the payment $$$$ gegegeggege

No comments: