Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Break.

Well... I guess it's about time for me to appreciate my hardwork and well time to have a break.

Tomorrow is my flight to United Kingdom. As usual, I have mix of emotions. Damn... I bet there will be tears tomorrow.. cos my mom will be staying in the UK for quite long. Besides, there are important events happening while our leave... especially as far as mom is concerned. Cos my mom can be said one of the important people in the family.

Again... Congratulations on your wedding my niece! ehhe Happy life ever after. Chevvy Kambangs... sorry lengs.. me cannot is the live cnn telecast for you.. haha aku pun away di perantauan. You good Luck with ur exams by the way.

So, I'll be taking off at 2000hrs... and arrive heathrow 6am. Next flight around 12noon and arrive Aberdeen at 1.30pm. Gonna be a tiring flight.. but no worries... mom will be next to me.. happy... ada bantal bergerak.

Balik... alone :( grr... I hate flying alone!!!!!

On the brighter note... RIVERISLAND, FCUK, GAP... here I come!!! ahahahah... :P

Love and hugs... high 5 jua..
Sani Xhu

No comments: