Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sani Kamis is Back!

Right folks. First of all what's with the title line? Hahah no biggie just that, now that I have control over myself and being myself again. The one who is known for his easy goin, charming and sweet?! ahah Did I say that out loud? Bet I "didnt" haha... oh well....

Right... Thanx for those peminat setia! hehe.. Hotdamn.. I know you're one of them! ehhe.. DingY, my sweetie.. than for the support, Mistress.. thanx to you too.

So for the whole long break of this blog.. I had loads of good moments which deserved to be blogged. Unfortunately, time did not permits me to do so. But then, I'm not gonna disappoint you guys out here cos I;m gonna summarise it all in here!

First, I've finished my dissertation at last!!! Yes.. and many was quite impressed with my work done. On top of that, I even finished it before time... woo.. I didnt expect I could manage. hehe.. So that's the biggest thang happening to me. Well that is really the triumph in the course. Again... results awaiting... die die die !!!!

Secondly of course, I had a call saying my flight confirmation. Sad or Happy.. I dont know which emotion to use. Sad, cos the time I;m gonna be spending in the UK will be short! Yes I HAVE NO LONDON TRIP!!! too bad innit! How is that possible to go to UK not spending time in London! ahha On the brighter side, I am happy because gonna be spending time with my loved ones there! heheh.. and flying too.. although a dreadful flight I anticipate.

So in detail, I'm flying off to London on the 19th evening and arriving London around 6am UK time. Then about 4hrs transit in London, fly to Aberdeen on the following. Then... antah... balik on the 29th arriving 30th!! Short innit???

So during the absence, I had a spongebob plush given to me by Pinky! ahha.. Tell ya what.. that was my first time given a plush toy! ahha... On top of that, Pinky gave me a rose symbol of friendship! eheh.. We gonna start a tradition soon! well that I cant tell.. hahaha... So in total I had a rose, spongebob plush and spongebob phone chain! ehhe... bahagia kan??

So I guess, Ive spilled everything out aight? heheh...

So okie dokie peeps! Enjoy!

Love
Sani.

Taggers:

Mistress: thanx !!

DingY: nah.. my flight details as above! ehhe

Chev: me sana 10 days! ahha...

Hotdamn: enjoy!

No comments: