Saturday, June 04, 2005

The journey! hahha

Holla ladies and gents! sorry for the long absence. I certainly have good reasons for that!

I just had my one and only exam paper for this semester. How was I doin?? Damn, I deserved a shit for that. Why? I didnt study much? Prolly because my new room is soo gloomy that makes me just wanna go sleep. So what did I do before hand?.... I went around town, driving in my luvly SUV babeh! ehhe.. Went to panaga club makan makan... then enjoying the serenity of green golf course and of course the pool. It's a poolside restaurant tho. Then went DVD hunting, bought 10 of them. And watched all of them. I only studied what... 5hours? damn! I have in total about 15 topics ... but hell! I only re-read what I have forgotten, others will depend on how much I've gained throughout my concentration in lectures. That is just my way really... pay attemtion in class and participate!

So during exam? I just smile and kusuting! hhaha.. I targeted the right questions really.. but I neglect to study them. So whose at fault? Ya bet! So I answered blindly on the

  • theories of child growth and development and it's association with home accidents.
  • nephrotic syndrome
  • a haematoma in the occipital lobe, discussion of diagnosis and emergency intervention <-- this I DIE but I like questions like this.
  • The primary and seconday assessment in triage.
  • lastly the discussion of patient undergoing General anesthesia.
Iatah bahagia kan?! iish... tuhan saja tahu... hahaha.... But I am not alone to have this situation. Evryone did, and everyone was complaining how hard the paper was. It's not the question itself but how the question was presented and critical thinking as well!!

On a brighter note, I;ve booked my tickets to Aberdeen! YAY! hehehe.. then My dissertation is complete and only waiting for Kamini to check it for me... hopefully by Monday. I cant wait for my semester holidays!... hmm time to fly alone .. again! gosh!! 24hours of boredom throughout the journey!

I also able to get my laptop live again! hahah... I bought a new adapter's cord! yippie...

So what are or were my coping strategies? I went to makan as usual! A BIG FAT MAKAN! hahaha..

So loving you guys!
xhu

Taggers:

Hotdamn: I know you're gonna read! hehe thanx

Xeno: waves balik

Nisa: hi hi! heheh

DingY: nothing much to say but missing you! Meeting ya soon before I leave for the UK okay!! HUGS!

Chevvy: hehe KAMBANGS!

No comments: